RAVE ON
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAVE ON

A site dedicated to Techno

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help with COD4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kumiko

Kumiko

Help with COD4 Empty
PostSubject: Help with COD4   Help with COD4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:08 am

I don't know if you know who I am from CF...But anyways, I bought my boyfriend COD4 for Christmas and we played it once and he kicked my butt..well being the sore loser that I am I got upset and said I never wanted to play again...Well I do..but I want to get better at it before I play him again and he kicks my butt again. Oh and just a tip, you might want to have a section where people can introduce themselves..you have one for yourself but it might be nice for when you get more members..
Back to top Go down
Koala
Admin

Help with COD4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with COD4   Help with COD4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:22 am

true. i wasnt thinking right when i made this site. i was listening to techno and wanted to rave so bad so instead i made this.

if you want, thats if you have a PS3 and COD4 or if you can get a hold of those 2, you could add me as a friend (PSN: namaf) and we could have a few practice runs or we could just talk strategies on here.
Back to top Go down
https://where-the-rave-is.forumotion.com
Kumiko

Kumiko

Help with COD4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with COD4   Help with COD4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:06 pm

How often are you playing? I have a PS3...my boyfriend and I actually got to Walmart 2 days before its release and got 3 of them..sold 2 to pay off the first one and other bills..lol..We were pretty lucky especially since we had good friends to take our places while we were at work.
Back to top Go down
Koala
Admin

Help with COD4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with COD4   Help with COD4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:12 pm

well, as you mightve noticed, thats if you read the "My Life" forum, i have no life so im playing it almost all of the time. unless im talking to my exx then its different.

lol, why did you buy 3 anyways?
Back to top Go down
Kumiko

Kumiko

Help with COD4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with COD4   Help with COD4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:36 pm

LOL Because we could LOL. It was because there was a profit in them at the time but it dropped fast.
Back to top Go down
Koala
Admin

Help with COD4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with COD4   Help with COD4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:04 pm

...ooohhh. ok i get it now. lol\\\ lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help with COD4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with COD4   Help with COD4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with COD4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAVE ON :: To Fellow Gamers :: PS3-
Jump to: