RAVE ON
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAVE ON

A site dedicated to Techno

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Self Explanitory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koala
Admin

Self Explanitory Empty
PostSubject: Self Explanitory   Self Explanitory Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 2:40 am

Ok, some of you will think im stupid for saying this since no one even likes me, but oh well, suck it. My heart belongs to someone that I love dearly and it will stay that way even if we arent dating right now. We have plans on getting back together for sure so im glad things are still working out. I basically have no life, so Im making this to give me something to do. My life is pretty much games, my laptop, tv, friends, B-S'ing and not being successful yet thers a chance for me if my dad lets me sign up with this one gym. I am emo but I love techno and rock so that makes me a party animal, when you get me out. I almost flunked the 5th grade but im trying my hardest to stay in school. I dont have that many friends but they are the bestest friends you could ever ask for. My family, my mom is a smoker and a drinker. My dad my be 65 y/o but he can kick ass. He is where I get my ispiration from. I dont really like my moms side of the family because thats where all the alcoholics, and farmers, and hot headed people come from. But I love my dads side of the family because of their islander hospitality and care. So I would choose His over Hers. Yes, I am Hawaiian even though my skin says "Oh hes deffinitly a cracker". I have my moms skin and my dads heart. I am a random person now so expect random things from me.

My life is filled with pain, suffering, and love. I get the pain from what I know im headed towards. The suffering from what goes on at my house, and love from friends, family, and my precious Misty. You may think that you are the one who suffers the most than all the others but ive seen stuff you wish to never see in real life. My nightmares and my past is haunting me and it will forever unless I get help so if you would like to help then go for it. Im not much of a talker but once youre my friend you cant make me shut up. As I noticed when I was typing that im not following what im suppose to but just try to bear with me some more. Misty is my life, my everything. I dont know what I would do without her. 'Cept kill myself but thats different. So, thats it for now. Ill be keeping a online journal under this category so if you are interested in me/ my life, then feel free to view it but know that I belong to Misty and no one else (yes im obsessed about her).

Hello again! I forgot to mention that I am a very nice guy once you get to know me so dont be afraid to strike up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
https://where-the-rave-is.forumotion.com

Self Explanitory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAVE ON :: Read First :: My Life-
Jump to: